A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marivic Villa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marivic Villa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villa
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Villa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Villa graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Villa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marivic Delos Reyes Villa MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marivic D. Villa practice?
- Dr. Marivic Villa has 1 office location.
Dr. Marivic Villa practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lady Lake, FL.
See Lady Lake Internists and Lady Lake Pulmonologists.