A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marivic Villa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marivic Villa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villa
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Villa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Villa graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Villa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marivic Delos Reyes Villa MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marivic D. Villa practice?
- Dr. Marivic Villa has 1 office location.
Dr. Marivic Villa practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lady Lake, FL.
See Lady Lake Internists and Lady Lake Pulmonologists.