A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marivyl Laxer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marivyl Laxer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marivyl Laxer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laxer graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Laxer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marivyl Javato Laxer MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marivyl J. Laxer practice?
- Dr. Marivyl Laxer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marivyl Laxer practices Internal Medicine near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Internists.