Dr. Maria Darland Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Maria Darland?

Dr. darland is the best

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Dr. Darland is the smartest most knowledgeable Dr. I have ever seen in my 70 years.

Posted on March 30th, 2016

She an amazing dr. The only problem I have is, if I have a problem she is booked and cannot see me unless I have an an appointment. She is not there as a dr when she is need it. Not good!

Posted on November 16th, 2015

i love this lady

Awesome Rheumatologist

Posted on July 5th, 2015

I have been to numerous Rheumatologists over the past 10 years and Dr. Darland is the best! Besides her obvious skill in the field, her courteous manner, professionalism, and care and concern for her patients is a breath of fresh air. The first thing that impressed me about her was her observation skills during my initial visit. Some of the questions she asked surprised me as it was the first time I'd been asked them by any of my health care providers, but they turned out to be the difference between my previous misdiagnosis & the answer to what condition I was actually suffering from! Probably the thing I like best is that she genuinely listens to you when you describe how your health has been, & when trying to decide if additional procedures are necessary at the time. I have had to make an emergency appointment (right before a major holiday no less!) and got in without issue. My follow-up care, when needed, has been fantastic and her staff is personable and professional! I would highly recommend Dr. Darland to anyone needing a Rheumatologist.

NOT GOOD

Posted on July 13th, 2012

getting an appointment took months, staff rude, long wait time, came in with prior doc's diagnosis yet never given a diagnosis from this doc, would just look at feet, hands and face, say what's going on, then no treatment!

Went once-never returned by choice

Posted on April 27th, 2012

Ridiculously long wait in a waiting room that was far too small to accommodate all patients, including the handicapped comfortably. I had a positive WB for Lyme disease and a huge list of symptoms that are lyme related. Because I did not have swollen knees and recall a rash with a tick bite, she said I could not have Lyme disease. She, among other doctors, are completely misinformed when it comes to Lyme. She ordered a huge amount of labs on me, many of the same that were ordered by the dr. that referred me to her who he shared my results with. My insurance would not pay all, because they were repeat tests. I did not and would not return for a follow up.

Never even got to see them

Posted on March 8th, 2012

From the very first time I call this office, I never saw such bad customer service. I was told to have my medical records faxed over with a doctor referrel and then they would contact me with an appointment. That took over 2 weeks! Then when they asked why I wanted an appointment, I told them my symptoms, but needing an actual doctor to diagnose them I was told, "we don't treat that here!" Just so you know. They acted from the very beginning that they didn't want me as a patient! Very rude would never go there!

Leo Breeden

Posted on January 16th, 2012

Dr. Darland came to the hospital in a sleet storm to drain my elbow. I have been going to her for a number of years and have found her and all of her staff will do all they can to treat a patient at least in my case they have and sometimes I can be a pain. I would highly recommend this office

too long to wait

Posted on July 14th, 2010

Waited over 60 minutes again!

Posted on March 20th, 2017