A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariya Kopyrina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariya Kopyrina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariya Kopyrina, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopyrina graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kopyrina has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariya V Kopyrina MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mariya V. Kopyrina practice?
- Dr. Mariya Kopyrina has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mariya Kopyrina practices Family Medicine near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Garden City Family Physicians.