A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariya Kopyrina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariya Kopyrina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kopyrina
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariya Kopyrina, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopyrina graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kopyrina has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariya Kopyrina MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mariya Kopyrina practice?
- Dr. Mariya Kopyrina has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mariya Kopyrina practices Family Medicine near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.