Dr. Mariya Fridrikhovna Tsinis MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Learn more about Dr. Mariya Tsinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariya Tsinis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariya Tsinis, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsinis graduated from Tyumen State Medical Academy.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tsinis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsinis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mariya F. Tsinis practice?
Dr. Mariya Tsinis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.