A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariya Tsinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariya Tsinis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsinis
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tsinis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariya Tsinis, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsinis graduated from Tyumen State Medical Academy.
Dr. Tsinis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariya Tsinis MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mariya Tsinis practice?
- Dr. Mariya Tsinis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mariya Tsinis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.