A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariya Tsinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariya Tsinis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariya Tsinis, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsinis graduated from Tyumen State Medical Academy.
Dr. Tsinis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariya DR Tsinis MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mariya D. Tsinis practice?
- Dr. Mariya Tsinis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mariya Tsinis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.