A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariza Del Rosario-Garc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariza Del Rosario-Garc, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Rosario-Garc graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Del Rosario-Garc has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Hospital
- St. James Hospital Cathedral
- Cathedral Healthcare System-St Michael's
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariza Del Rosario-Garc MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mariza Del Rosario-Garc practice?
- Dr. Mariza Del Rosario-Garc has 1 office location.
Dr. Mariza Del Rosario-Garc practices Psychiatry near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Psychiatrists.