A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariza Marasigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marasigan
Education & Awards
Dr. Marasigan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Marasigan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariza Estrada Marasigan MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mariza E. Marasigan practice?
- Dr. Mariza Marasigan has 12 office locations.
Dr. Mariza Marasigan practices Anesthesiology near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and Jersey City, NJ.
See Wayne Anesthesiologists.