A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marja Sprock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marja Sprock, UroGynecology, Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marja Sprock, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Board Certified Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Chronic Cystitis
- Overactive Bladder
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Urinary & Fecal Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprock graduated from Universiteit Leiden. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sprock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marja J Sprock MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marja J. Sprock practice?
- Dr. Marja Sprock has 1 office location.
Dr. Marja Sprock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Rockledge, FL.
See Rockledge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.