A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjan Aleali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjan Aleali, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aleali
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aleali Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjan Aleali, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Aleali graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aleali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjan Margie Aleali MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marjan M. Aleali practice?
- Dr. Marjan Aleali has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjan Aleali practices Surgery near Maywood, NJ.
See Maywood Surgeons.