A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjan Aleali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjan Aleali, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjan Aleali, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Aleali graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aleali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjan Margie Aleali MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marjan M. Aleali practice?
- Dr. Marjan Aleali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marjan Aleali practices Surgery near Maywood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Maywood Surgeons.