A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margie Aleali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margie Aleali, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margie Aleali, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease IBD
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Robotic surgery
- pelvic floor disorders and incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Aleali graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Aleali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margie Aleali MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Margie Aleali practice?
- Dr. Margie Aleali has 1 office location.
Dr. Margie Aleali practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Maywood, NJ.
See Maywood Surgeons.