A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjan Banooni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjan Banooni is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjan Banooni, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banooni graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Banooni has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjan Banooni MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marjan Banooni practice?
- Dr. Marjan Banooni has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjan Banooni practices Family Medicine near North Hollywood, CA.
See North Hollywood Primary Care Doctors.