Learn more about Dr. Marjan Koch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjan Koch is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjan Koch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Koch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Koch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjan Leoni Koch MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marjan L. Koch practice?
- Dr. Marjan Koch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marjan Koch practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Internists, Camden Hematologists, and Camden Oncologists.