A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjan Koch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjan Koch is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjan Koch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Koch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Koch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjan Leoni Koch MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marjan L. Koch practice?
- Dr. Marjan Koch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marjan Koch practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Camden Internists, Camden Hematologists, and Camden Oncologists.