Dr. Marjan Pedarsani DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

February 29th, 2016
Loved this doctor, her staff and location. She's very caring and

June 21st, 2015
one of the best doctors i have ever been to. She is very thorough and detail oriented.

October 28th, 2011
A patient doctor, go figure
Dr. Pedarsani is not only a qualified MD, she's also a very nice person that isn't afraid to give you a stern lecture when warranted. I first saw her last year after I came down with a strange headache. I did not make any effort to see a doctor, but my wife told Dr, P about my condition, and she (Dr P) insisted that I come see her immediately. When I got to my appointment, I felt like my mom was chewing me out for not cleaning up my room or something, and Dr. P is younger than I am! It wasn't a bad, harsh exchange, but more along the lines of "You knew this was serious, you should have done something about it!" At first I attributed it to her taking my wife's side of this, but the reality is that she actually cares about me as a person, not just another source of income. She made sure that I went to the imaging center right away, and cleared the way for the ER at the hospital to see me without having to wait for hours (yeah, it was that bad!). Afterwards, when I had an incident with another Dr's office (a specialist she sent me to), she actually listened to me as I complained about her chosen profession, without making me feel like I was in the wrong (I was) and actually worked to smooth over my problems with the other office, even though that other office didn't care to see me ever again (they actually told her office that! A doctor that refuses to see a patient is not very pro in my book.). Kudo's to her for exhibiting the patience a good doctor should have, even with a not-so-easy to deal with patient like me. The staff at her facility is also extremely personable, so you don't get that feeling that you just don't matter while you wait to see the doctor, and the nurses actually spend a fairly significant amount of time just getting to know you as a person, not just a bunch of data on a form.