A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjan Sadeghpanahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjan Sadeghpanahi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadeghpanahi graduated from Babol University of Health Sciences, Tehran, IRAN.
Dr. Sadeghpanahi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sadeghpanahi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marjan Sadeghpanahi practice?
Dr. Marjan Sadeghpanahi practices Family Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Inglewood Family Physicians.