A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjan Sadeghpanahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjan Sadeghpanahi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadeghpanahi graduated from Babol University of Health Sciences, Tehran, IRAN.
Dr. Sadeghpanahi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjan Sadeghpanahi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marjan Sadeghpanahi practice?
- Dr. Marjan Sadeghpanahi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marjan Sadeghpanahi practices Family Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Inglewood Family Physicians.