A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjan Seddighzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjan Seddighzadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjan Seddighzadeh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Seddighzadeh graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Seddighzadeh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjan Seddighzadeh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marjan Seddighzadeh practice?
- Dr. Marjan Seddighzadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjan Seddighzadeh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.