Dr. Jan Risden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jan Risden?

October 8th, 2017

The worst medical experience of my life

I don't typically leave reviews, however I feel obligated to let word out of how traumatizing my labor experience was due to her rude sarcasm. She walked out after asking if we did this every day (gave birth every day) and with a smile said "just fire me". Please do not go to Risden. No one deserves this type of treatment. Her attitude came from out of no where and was completely uncalled for. She was way more concerned with getting home than doing her actual job. When consulting us, she had her lunch in hand and made it clear that she was not going to wait for us to talk over our options. She is awful, not just the worst OB-GYN but lacks the humanity to do her job correctly. PLEASE go to anyone else. Her staff was amazing at cleaning up her disaster though.

April 7th, 2014

she is wonderful, she spends the time with you and gives you peace of mind and makes sure you understand what's going on, she saved my life, because she listened, I went in and made a comment of what I thought was nothing at the end of the appointment and turn out she listened and it was CANCER, I was pregnant and she made sure I made it. very thankful. Needless to say very sad she left practice. I hope she gets back.

August 26th, 2009

she is very good.A++++++++

September 23rd, 2008

i would recommend her to any of my friends and family

Very personal, easy to talk to, listens to your needs and truley does what's best to meet them. Genuine!

June 7th, 2017