Dr. Marjan Tabibzadeh MD Patient Reviews

November 18th, 2016
Dr Tabibzadeh is an amazing, knowledgeable and dedicated pediatrician. Her office staff care about our children, and they are always friendly. We feel our children have received the best possible care.

October 6th, 2016
overcharge for a well visit
the lady at the front desk over charged me for a well visit check up and claim i have used all my credits for a year and now i have to pay, next the waiting time to be seen is more than 1 hour and 30 minutes and with one doctor they schedule a patient every 15 minutes, i made an appointment for my sick child and they dont know how to prioritize their patients, i complained about the room being so cold to the nurse and she said they dont have control of that, so i have to open the door and wait at the hallway, what a bad experience and talk about this old lady at the front desk who rips off all the clients and overcharge our insurance and who talks about her personal life and about working so much, who wants to listen to that, like i care so much!!!

July 6th, 2016
Dr. Tabibazadeh and her staff are the best. I have been going to their office for almost 15 years and so happy with everything. The treat you like a family member!

July 18th, 2015
check ups and other visits to doctor
my children are very happy to visit this doctors office. visits are pleasant, hardly ever a wait time, staff is superfriendly and accommodating. overall a clean and friendly office. the doctor is always very thorough, great bedside manner, very friendly and kind, patient and private.

July 16th, 2015
Best Pediatrician
Dr. Tabibzadeh has been my 3 children's doctor since birth. I have had nothing but the best experience with Dr. Tabibzadeh. I commend her for being so thorough, so caring and dedicated to my children's health. The front office makes it so easy to schedule appts. The MA's are so amazing and a wonderful part of this practice. We give Dr. Tabibzadeh a 10 !!

February 10th, 2015
Most beautiful Pediatrician
Dr Tabibzadeh never fails to put us at ease, no matter what's going on with out children. She has a calming face and demeanor. And her office and staff are incredible.

September 4th, 2014
Most caring Pediatrician
I was referred to Dr Marjan by my Obstetrician. My baby became jaundice and needed more attention. Dr Marjan was there for us all the time. No matter what time of day or night. We never even realized how sick our son was. And now he is perfect. Thanks to her care. And yes amazing office staff. We recommend her without any hesitation.

November 23rd, 2013
minus the office manager, they have the best staff around!
I love the service I get from Dr. Tabibzadeh & Dr. Pitt! Not only are they so informative, but warm and reassuring as well. That being said, I can't take the service you receive from the front desk/office manager Debi. She is loud, obnoxious, curses behind her desk when there are patients in the waiting room, etc. There is simply no sensitivity chip there at all. You work in a pediatrics practice---this should be standard! Thankfully they have two wonderful assistants(new to the practice) who are so adorable, warm and beyond wonderful with my kids. Without them, this office would be run a mess.

February 21st, 2013
Dr Tabibzadeh is an amazing and caring Pediatrician.

November 29th, 2012
Stay away from this doctor
I am not the kind of person to say/write bad things about other people but this this doctor is too much. I looked at the other reviews and I guess that she is a pleasant person as long as you agree with everything that she says.I have a 3 months old that I do not want to vaccinate anymore yet. I did, but after I did more research I decided not to anymore. So I took by daughter for a check up and started asking some questions about vaccines in general and other information. She got very defenise and rude. I asked for the inserts of the vaccines that I already gave my daughter and she said that she does not want to give them to me. (Why not?!)She said to go online if I am interested for extra information. I asked her about some possible side effects of the vaccines and at this point she said that if I am planning on delaying any of my daughter "mandatory" vaccines I should be looking for a different doctor. The reason: she said that she does nto treat unvaccinated kids. Now - what kind of doctor is this??? That was the last time I went to her office.

November 20th, 2012
finding Dr. T's practice was one of the best things that happened to us
We were recommended to Dr. T's practice 8 months ago, by our Obstetrician. Our baby had a rocky start, and all 3 doctors were by our side all the way. Her practice is genuine and caring, from doctors to all staff. They always made us feel that we were the most important part of their day! We always felt comfortable, no matter how many times we called. Our daughter is well now, and doing great. We look forward to many more years, under their care. God bless them all.

November 15th, 2012
mediocre
Dr. Tabibzadeh's practice was recommended to us, we were initially happy with the recommendation given her office location and ease for appt. However quickly we realize because our child is healthy and happy, and Dr. T hired 2 more MDs (not sure if they are partners or just contractual hire), that she was never going to see our daughter again. We were satisfied with one of the pediatricians in the practice but noticed neither of them seem confident and experienced. They both had good bedside manner, but didn't exude confidence and I think any parents can relate that when you have a question about a child that's too young to verbalize how they feel and such, you want your pediatrician to make proper dx and then provide that reassurance.It's not a problem overall of us, since like I said our daughter is healthy and happy overall. However what is really bothersome is the demeanor of the office manager (dark hair), we don't know her name but sometimes she picks up calls and just sounded bossy and annoyed. She needs to re-evaluate the way she interacts with parents, she's the reason why we don't want to go to this practice anymore.