Dr. Marjan Yousefi MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

May 14th, 2015
Awesome

February 24th, 2015
Wonderful staff friendly, courteous, professional.

July 7th, 2014
Good Dermatologist
Dr. Yousefi was organized and thorough - I had an eight item list and she addressed all of these items in detail as well as doing a complete skin check. She took her time and gave a thorough examination. Front desk was helpful. Only problem was a long 40 minute wait. Office is convenient and has free parking.

June 7th, 2013
Dr. Yousefi is one of the best!
Dr. Yousefi is patient and knows a lot. She is very personable and everyone in her office is super nice! She definitely has helped my skin a lot!

March 25th, 2011
Wonderful!
Dr. Yousefi is wonderful! I am very particular about my doctors and was wary because I initially chose her based on reviews from the website, when normally I get recommendations from trusted friends and family. The reviews are dead on. She is amazing. She's very knowledgeable and professional, yet funny and personable. She truly cares about educating you about the issues for which you're there, and will take all the time necessary to answer any questions you have. She asked me several times before I left, "do you have any more questions?" She's very thorough. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a dermatologist.

February 23rd, 2011
wonderful dermatologist
I have seen Dr Yousefi several times over the past year in her Vienna office. She has never been anything but kind and extremely professional. She accurately diagnosed my problem and prescribed an effective course of treatment. My skin has never looked better! I have referred friends to Dr Yousefi as well and they have all been pleased with the care they received.

October 1st, 2010
Judgemental
I called her office to speak with her and I explained to the receptionist Cecillia my problem, she let me talk without saying anything, then finally says "and why do you want to see her?" I asked "you didn't hear what I just said" and she said "No, I wasn't paying attention" I felt completely disrespected, then when I actually got to talk to Dr. Yousefi it sounded like she was giggling about my problem and thought it was ridiculous and offered no assistance what so ever, whether or not my problem is ridiculous shouldn't be an issue, if I'm paying you to help me then you should respect how I feel about it. I will never go back to this clinic ever again. Everything was awful.

January 1st, 2017