Dr. Marjie Persons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marjie Persons?

Posted on July 26th, 2017

I know dr. Persons for 30 years . She did a mastectomy and over all these years she has been caring and professional. She cares about you as a whole and spends time getting to know your feelings and concerns. I would recommend her highly as a surgeon!

Dr. Persons is one of the few physicians I trust completely. She is a straight shooter. Very pragmatic and matter of fact. That's what I wanted. A warrior on my side to face the cancer head on. Name it and beat it. She's not a hand holder, but she is an amazing champion if you are battling cancer. She is compassionate, but dealing with the disease is her first priority and she does it beautifully. You can't possibly do better than to trust in her experience and expertise.

Posted on June 25th, 2017

Saved my life

Posted on May 17th, 2016

This woman is amazing. She is a straight shooting communicator, treated me as a whole person, and with such a high level of respect and compassion. She saved my life and I would recommend her to anyone facing breast surgery.

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

I trust her with all of my breast issues. Even though I have moved out of Ohio, I still fly to Cleveland to see Dr. Persons.

Horrible Bedside Manner

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

She diagnosed me with breast cancer and she couldn't have had worse bedside manner.She made an already stressful situation so much worse by the way she handled it. Luckily, a very caring nurse called me and told me to switch doctors. When I told another doctor about my experiences with Dr. Persons she admitted to me that she had stopped referring patients to her because of the stories she had heard. It has been 2 years and I am still so angry about my experience with Dr. Persons

Posted on June 25th, 2017