Dr. Marjolein De Wit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marjolein De Wit?

Helped to Save my Life

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Dr. De Wit at VCU was able to bring me hours away from death to functioning again. I was transferred to VCU via life flight after another hospital said there was nothing more they could do for me. I was in a medically induced coma during my time with Dr. De Wit and never had the pleasure of meeting her. However, my family finally found hope through the help of this doctor. I had the following conditions that needed to successfully be treated for me to survive: Pneumonia, ARDS, AKI Stage 3, Candedimia, Sepsis, and Dress Syndrome. All of these conditions were life threatening and also includes blood transfusions and dialysis. I am so blessed to have had Dr. De Wit as my physician. Thank you!

Posted on March 26th, 2009