A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Alpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Alpert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Alpert, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpert graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Alpert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alpert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marjorie D. Alpert practice?
Dr. Marjorie Alpert practices Pediatrics near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Pediatricians.