A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Alpert, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Headache Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpert graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Alpert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alpert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Alpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marjorie D. Alpert practice?
Dr. Marjorie Alpert practices Pediatrics near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Alpert, Dr. Margaret Alpert, Dr. Margarita Alpert, Dr. Marguerite Alpert, Dr. Peggie Alpert, Dr. Margit Alpert, Dr. Maggie Alpert, Dr. Margo Alpert