Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marjorie Alvir
Dr. Marjorie Alvir, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Arcadia, CA, with other offices in Hartland, MI and Royal Oak, MI (and 2 other locations). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Alvir is affiliated with St. Joseph Mercy Oakland, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove. She speaks English.
Dr. Marjorie Alvir has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine