A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Alvir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Alvir is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvir graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Alvir has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie A Alvir DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie A. Alvir practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Alvir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marjorie Alvir practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hartland, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Primary Care Doctors.