Family Physicians, General Practitioner

Providence Hospital and Medical Center
16001 W 9 Mile Rd
Southfield, MI 48075
248-849-3000
Locations and availability (3)

1.5

|  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

It's ironic that Dr. Alvir is smiling in her photo because I've never actually seen her smile.In my experience she has been rude, has not listened at all, ordered tests for me that I did not need, but refused to order tests I requested based on a genetic condition. The last appointment she stared at her computer 90% of the time, and then abruptly announced, "I don't have time for this" and left the room to deal with other patients. I had to wait over 20 minutes for her to come back, on top of the original 20 minutes I had to wait just to see her initially.

|  Office Staff  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2011

Her office staff is RUDE and Sarcastic. Therefore, Dr. Alvir just lost two patients!!!!

|  Run - fast! DO not go to Dr Alvir!  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2010

Very insecure, short, uninformed. Would rather do nothing unless the issue is extreme and then she doesn't follow through with treatment. Inconsistent answers from one visit to another. Second guesses herself and bases decisions on partial information because she tunes out the patient. She even WALKED OUT of the room as I was asking her questions because she felt it was taking too long and instead of wrapping it up, she walked out.It is a fight just to get her to treat a condition. The wait is forever for such a short time you get with her. She even told me once that "I can only bring 2 issues up per visit!!"STAY AWAY from her and any other practitioner at hartland family care. it is a waste of money and time. Even the office staff makes you feel like they are doing YOU a favor when they do their job. They pass the buck any chance they can.