Dr. Marjorie Ardon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

January 15th, 2011
Qualified??????
How can you diagnose ADD and prescribe Adderall after one, initial visit. Then try to bill the insurance company > twice the amount of the quoted service rate and submit the information incorrectly..??? Stay clear!

July 13th, 2010
Dr. Ardon saved my life
When I first met Dr. Ardon, I was suicidal. She worked with me and we addressed my problems together for many years. I had a diagnosis of Clinical Depression, at that time, but have taken medication for many years. My depression is completely under control and I see Dr. Ardon occassionally for medication management, as I really do not need further therapy. All the other psychiatrists I have gone to (because of changes in my insurance over the years) did not hold a candle to Dr. Ardon. I think they all tend to be a little airy, but Dr. Ardon was my life saver.

February 3rd, 2009
Dr. Ardon is Unpleasant and Controlling
I am a professional woman who has had many experiences with various doctors, most of them good. Dr. Ardon was a disappointment. She lied to me about a medication--saying it could be split when its maker explicitly said it couldn't because of the different balls of different ingredients in the capsule--in order to get out of calling my insurance. I found out from my pharmacy that she was "nasty" with them. Finally, she made me feel terrible about my myself instead of giving me reasonable hope that I can get better--that's something no other doctor has done.