Dr. Marjorie Ardon Is this you?

1.3

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Marjorie Ardon?

Qualified??????

Posted on January 15th, 2011

How can you diagnose ADD and prescribe Adderall after one, initial visit. Then try to bill the insurance company > twice the amount of the quoted service rate and submit the information incorrectly..??? Stay clear!

Dr. Ardon is Unpleasant and Controlling

Posted on February 3rd, 2009

I am a professional woman who has had many experiences with various doctors, most of them good. Dr. Ardon was a disappointment. She lied to me about a medication--saying it could be split when its maker explicitly said it couldn't because of the different balls of different ingredients in the capsule--in order to get out of calling my insurance. I found out from my pharmacy that she was "nasty" with them. Finally, she made me feel terrible about my myself instead of giving me reasonable hope that I can get better--that's something no other doctor has done.

Posted on November 1st, 2015