Dr. Marjorie Belsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marjorie Belsky?

October 14th, 2015

In my view, sn excellent doctor and friendly service.

August 15th, 2015

Dr. Belsky is the best doc ever! She always spends time with me and satisfies my pain.

August 8th, 2015

Corrections Officer (retired)

I have been a patient of Dr Belsky's for ten years. If you are looking for a good pain management physician, look no further, she will exceed your expectations.

December 17th, 2014

Dr. Marjorie Belsky helped ease my pain. She is a caring and more than capable person, and I am glad she was able to help me.

March 14th, 2014

Patient

I loved the that as soon as I entered the lobby, the staff treated me with respect, greeted me with warm smiles, and caring attitudes. Dr. Belsky has a great bedside manner and she isn't afraid to answer any questions you might have. She treated me like I was her only patient of the day, gave me all the information that i asked for, as well as getting me the best possible treatment as soon as possible. i would recommend Dr. Belsky to all of my friends and family.

March 3rd, 2014

patient

The office staff is great, no hassle, no waiting and very efficient. The Doctor is very concerned and always takes her time , listening to what I had to say and my complaints of my pain...and let me tell you, theres a lot of PAIN in my BACK. She is so through and caring. I have been to several states to see other docters. She is the WORLDS BEST!

January 5th, 2014

Patient

Dr Belsky is an amazing and caring physician. Very detailed with treatment. This is the only doctor that has been able to control my pain.

August 28th, 2013

Patient

The doctor and her nursing staff are very prompt and professional. They make me feel and my medical conditions is very important, and are all willing to listen to anything relevant to my medical condition. Doctor Belsky is one of only three doctors I have seen in the last 8 years, while being treated for an inoperable spinal injury as a result from an automobile accident that actually cares about my condition, how I feel, and my daily quality of life!

June 27th, 2013

chiropractic assistant

I had the pleasure to meeting Dr. Belsky and Dr. Tarquino and was impress with the time they took with me and making me feel as my concerns were important. I was asked about my pain and how long have I had them. I was educated different options I was given. Dr. Belsky was so kind and would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a doctor who put our needs first.

May 21st, 2013

Proactive

November 19th, 2012

Great Doctor

I was referred by a friend, and was very pleased with my visit. Dr. Belsky was open with me with her concerns on my pain and made me feel comfortable.

April 12th, 2012

Administrative Assistant

What a great doctor!! Her bedside manners are impeccable and her staff is awesome! After having two surgical procedures which occurred from a car accident, my pain has subsided immensely. The injections are really helping me to cope with my daily active lifestyle. Thank you Dr. Belsky and Ray and staff!!