A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Boeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Boeck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boeck
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boeck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Boeck, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Boeck graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Boeck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Children S Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Ann Boeck MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie A. Boeck practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Boeck has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjorie Boeck practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.