A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Bowman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Bowman, MD, MPA is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Eating Disorders
- Failure to Thrive
- Lyme Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bowman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marjorie A. Bowman practice?
Dr. Marjorie Bowman practices Family Medicine near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Dayton Family Physicians.