A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Bowman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowman
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Bowman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Bowman, MD, MPA is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Eating Disorders
- Failure to Thrive
- Lyme Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bowman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Dayton Heart Hospital
- Miami Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie A Bowman MD and MPA is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie A. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Bowman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjorie Bowman practices Family Medicine near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Family Physicians.