A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Bruhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruhn
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Bruhn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Bruhn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruhn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bruhn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Terrell State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Lee Bruhn MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie L. Bruhn practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Bruhn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marjorie Bruhn practices Psychiatry near Terrell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Abilene, TX.
See Terrell Psychiatrists.