Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Bruhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruhn
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Bruhn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Bruhn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruhn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bruhn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Terrell State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Lee Bruhn MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie L. Bruhn practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Bruhn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marjorie Bruhn practices Psychiatry near Terrell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Abilene, TX.
See Terrell Psychiatrists.