A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Chorness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Chorness is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Chorness, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chorness graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Chorness has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Chorness MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie Chorness practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Chorness has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjorie Chorness practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greer, SC.
See Greer Obstetricians & Gynecologists.