Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marjorie Corker-Holzer
Dr. Marjorie Corker-Holzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Grosvenordale, CT, with other offices in Plainfield, CT and Putnam, CT. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Corker-Holzer is affiliated with Day Kimball Hospital and Day Kimball Hospital, Putnam CT. She speaks English.
Dr. Marjorie Corker-Holzer has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Marjorie Corker-Holzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Grosvenordale, CT.
Dr. James Mcdonald
Pediatrics, Preventive Medicine, General Practice
North Grosvenordale, CT 0 mi27
Dr. Gunjan Rao
North Grosvenordale, CT 0 mi19
Dr. Robert Moes
Putnam, CT 3.86 mi27