A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Curran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Curran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Curran, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Curran graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Curran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie A Curran MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie A. Curran practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Curran has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjorie Curran practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.