A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Curtis-Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Curtis-Cohen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis-Cohen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Curtis-Cohen has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Curtis-Cohen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie Curtis-Cohen practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Curtis-Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marjorie Curtis-Cohen practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Pediatricians.