Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. DeBenedictis is always very courteous and professional. She provides clear and complete information on the course of treatment. My surgery was truly a great experience...prompt service, bexcellent bedside maner and no PAIN pre or post op.

Jun 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.DeBenedictus her staff are very professional, friendly and helpful. They invest their time and efforts to make their patients feel confident in their choice of professional eye care. Keep up the great work. It is literally great to SEE you all. Thanks.

Jun 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great and friendly service!

May 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Debenedictis is a very kind, knowledgeable and thorough ophthalmologist.

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My wait time was quite long. But she is a very good doctor and it was expected. My concern was all solved and I am thankful to Dr. Debenedictis. I think she is the best ophthalmologist on the island.

May 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Debenedictis is an awesome doc! She is definitely on my list of recommended doctors, and this is is very short. Thanks doc!

May 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very well respectful towards me...provided deep details of her findings and explain it very well...

May 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

We appreciated the way that Dr. Debenetictis took the time to sit down and explain everything to us. She didn't rush us out the door. She made sure we had time to ask any questions we had and answered every single one of them. She made us feel important.

Apr 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was very satisfied with my surgery and with my appointment the day after.

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I felt very comfortable around the staff and the Doctor. All my questions answered with what I can understand not any medical terminology meant to confuse. I already recommend the clinic to other people who ask me any questions about their eyes.

Feb 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. D and staff are very concerned of well-being and concerns. Professionalism and courtesy are top notch in my treatment. I am very pleased and satisfied with visits to her clinic.

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. De Benedictis was very professional and informative to questions asked of her. She demonstrated a sincere attitude of caring for patient's concerns in her thorough explanation of the conditions being addressed and the available options.

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

from start to finish from her staff to the Guam Surgi Center I had a wonderful experience with everyone . Dr. D's staff reassured me with the procedure, and i had a nice reception with them. They made me feel very comfortable and at ease.

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Marjorie was very polite and attentive. Taking notes of all my concerns. I found her to be candid, truthful and clear. She took the time to understand my concerns and answer all my questions. I wish more doctors were so easy to communicate with.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for explaining the steps/procedures taking place as I was going through my check up. Thank you.

Jan 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I know and feel that she will take care of my eyes.

Jan 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The staff were all VERY professional, friendly & kind to get me in to see the doctor so quickly. Person who processed me was very friendly and thorough Dr. Debenedictis was great - put me at ease and was very personable, warm, and genuine. THANK YOU!

Dec 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Debenedictis and all of the associated staff were very professional and polite; they were concerned about my welfare, as if I was the only patient. Questions were addressed immediately. The wait before procedure was rather long, but understandable.

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doc and staff very thorough and answers all questions

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice service. Thank you.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Service was outstanding after 2 years from my first visit. Dr. B is still the greatest and she will tellyou straight out if your to receive pain or not and shell try her very best to make you as comfortable as can be. Thanks Doc.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased that you were able to see me within 2 days. Service was great and professional. I really enjoyed my visit. I was recommended by a relative. Thank you so much....

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. D and Staff were very courteous, comforting and with genuine concern of my well-being all throughout my exam and for as long as I have been coming to St. Lucy's Eye Clinic. I am very fortunate to have Dr. D as my on island eye doctor.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The level of service that I received was excellent. I noticed a big difference in the sharpness and clarity of my eye, and I will be making an appointment to have the other eye worked on.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased and will surely recommend my family and friends to Dr. Benedictus.

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very cordial and polite. Addressed me as "Mrs." unlike other medical professionals who call patients by their first names even if the patient is in the same age group as their parents. Explained my condition clearly to me. Kept me at ease.

Mar 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

To me, customer care is a top priority as well a clearly defining the medical condition in a simple and clear, yet understanding way. I am very satisfied with the service provided.

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is amazing!

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My only concerned is that, no courtesy call a day before appt for reconfirmation of visit. I have to call to reconfirmed.

Sharp show details Sharp
Sep 3rd, 2012

Two other Drs spent weeks diagnosing an urgent condition, this Dr did it in minutes with exam, scan,OCT.

Oct 11th, 2011

Dr. DeBenedictis and her staff, Becky and Nelsa, were friendly, concerned, and communicative. It was easy to make an appointment, and to schedule the outpatient surgery. No need to wait for off-island doctors for cataract surgery since she practices on island, and her clinic, St. Lucy's Eye Clinic, is accessible year-round, and in the same building as the outpatient surgery center. Those are all pluses!