A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Dimaggio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Dimaggio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Dimaggio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimaggio graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dimaggio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie A Dimaggio MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie A. Dimaggio practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Dimaggio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marjorie Dimaggio practices Internal Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists.