A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Blank Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Blank Fine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Blank Fine, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Rectal Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Blank Fine graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Blank Fine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Blank Fine MD is a female Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie Blank Fine practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Blank Fine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marjorie Blank Fine practices Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.