A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Blank Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Blank Fine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blank Fine
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blank Fine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Blank Fine, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Blank Fine graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Blank Fine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Blank Fine MD is a female Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie Blank Fine practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Blank Fine has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjorie Blank Fine practices Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.