A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Fuchs is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Fuchs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Fuchs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Beth Fuchs MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie B. Fuchs practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Fuchs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marjorie Fuchs practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Modesto Internists.