Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marjorie Fuchs
Dr. Marjorie Fuchs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceburg, IN, with another office in Rancho Mirage, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fuchs is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center Modesto, Desert Regional Medical Center and Eisenhower Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Marjorie Fuchs has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marjorie Fuchs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceburg, IN.
Dr. Radu Zidarescu
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Lawrenceburg, IN 0.01 mi24
Dr. Samantha Wood
Lawrenceburg, IN 0.01 mi20
Dr. Lynn Eiler
Lawrenceburg, IN 0.01 mi41