A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Fuchs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Hospital Medical Center Modesto
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marjorie B. Fuchs practice?
Dr. Marjorie Fuchs practices Internal Medicine near Manteca, CA.
See Manteca Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Fuchs, Dr. Gretchen Fuchs, Dr. Gretta Fuchs, Dr. Madge Fuchs, Dr. Maegan Fuchs, Dr. Maggie Fuchs, Dr. Mamie Fuchs, Dr. Margaret Fuchs