A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Gayanilo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Gayanilo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Gayanilo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gayanilo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Gayanilo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Alderete Gayanilo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie A. Gayanilo practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Gayanilo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marjorie Gayanilo practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.