Learn more about Dr. Marjorie George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie George, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. George has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Patricia George MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie P. George practice?
- Dr. Marjorie George has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjorie George practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners, and Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.