Dr. Marjorie Golden MD Patient Reviews

• Infectious Disease New Haven, CT

3.4

November 9th, 2016
Bedside Manner, Accurate Diagnosis, Follow Up
Dr. Golden is one of the most intelligent, understanding, tenacious, and patient physicians I have ever known. She has cared for me for over 20 years, and I always felt in good hands with her at the helm. When I first met Dr. Golden I had suffered for over 7 years with repeated sinus infections and surgeries. She and Dr. Vining (ENT who is also extraordinary) efficiently and effectively help cure my very difficult condition. Without the two of them I shudder to think where I might be today. Dr. Golden's caring and compassionate manner is unlike many, and her dedication to always go above and beyond for her patients cannot be underscored. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is interested in the best medical care a physician can offer.

August 10th, 2015
very nice doctor, seems caring but if your tests are negative your on your own

February 18th, 2013
lyme or not.
. She diagonsed me with a illness I had then changed her mind,and told me she made a mistake.It took me 8 weeks to get another doctor and the same treatment she started.My recovery took twice as long and now is chronic.You don,t put a pick line in and start a treatment and say it is a mistake. Call me if you need a good doctor that listens .

October 16th, 2012
Mrs.Kathleen Hunter
I accompanied my husband - with an i-pad, after my husband's eight week illness. This doctor was superb in every catagory listed above. These days it is rare to have such an excellent physician. What a relief and a breath of fresh air to interact with such a lovely, bright, and above all accurate diagnostician! Bravo to you Dr. Golden!