A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Grafe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Grafe, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grafe graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Grafe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Univ. Of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Ruth Grafe MD is a female Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie R. Grafe practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Grafe has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjorie Grafe practices Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pathologists.