A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Henderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Henderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Yakima Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie L Henderson MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie L. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjorie Henderson practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Internists, Yakima Geriatric Doctors, and Yakima Physiatrists.