A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Henderson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Henderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Yakima Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie L Henderson MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie L. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjorie Henderson practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Internists, Yakima Geriatric Doctors, and Yakima Physiatrists.