A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Henderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Yakima Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marjorie L. Henderson practice?
Dr. Marjorie Henderson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Internists, Yakima Cardiologists, Yakima Geriatric Doctors, and Yakima Physiatrists.