A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Isdith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Isdith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Isdith graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Isdith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Massapequa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Janette Isdith DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie J. Isdith practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Isdith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marjorie Isdith practices Family Medicine near Massapequa, NY.
See Massapequa Family Physicians.