A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Jean-Michel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Jean-Michel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Jean-Michel graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Jean-Michel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Jean-Michel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie Jean-Michel practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Jean-Michel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Marjorie Jean-Michel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.