Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marjorie Jenkins
Dr. Marjorie Jenkins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jenkins is affiliated with Baptist St. Anthony's Health System, Northwest Texas Hospital and Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Marjorie Jenkins has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marjorie Jenkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.
Dr. James Whittenburg Walker Jr
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Amarillo, TX 0 mi23
Dr. Thomas Ockershausen
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Amarillo, TX 0 mi15
Dr. Andrew Stenhouse
Amarillo, TX 0 mi45