A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
- Englewood Hospital NJ
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marjorie E. Jones practice?
Dr. Marjorie Jones practices Pediatrics near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Pediatricians.