Pediatricians

35 Brinkerhoff Ave
Teaneck, NJ 07666
201-836-8666
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  The best there is!.  |  show details
by Anthony Rutigliano on Apr 1st, 2014

Having trusted all 3 of my sons to age 21 to Dr. Jones. I think I am qualified to give my opinion of this wonderful ,loving, caring,and knowledgable woman. Think of the hundreds of families she helped raise. That is after all who we all called for help. I did it from 1975 to2008. Now she did this for us and raised a family of her own. Not to mention giving her time at the clinic to those people who could. Not afford to pay her. Now I could write about a story about the past with all 3 of my sons. All the families she has helped could tell wonderful stories about Dr. Jones. It all comes down to the same for all of us, she very knowlegdable 50 years experience. She loves what she does, and has a heart the size of Texas. Thank you Dr. Jones my family thinks of you often.Michael, Brian, and of course your buddy Russell send their best. God Bless You, and Keep You.

|  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

She is nice but everything is allergies when something is wrong. Her office staff is nasty and rude and does not know what she is doing.