A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Lee, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Lee MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie Lee practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjorie Lee practices Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Pulmonologists.