A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Lee, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marjorie D. Lee practice?
Dr. Marjorie Lee practices Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Pulmonologists.