A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Lee, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Lee MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie Lee practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjorie Lee practices Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Pulmonologists.