A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Stein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Stein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marjorie M. Stein practice?
Dr. Marjorie Stein practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and East Rockaway, NY.
See Elmhurst Radiologists.