A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Marenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Marenberg is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marenberg
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Marenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Marenberg, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Marenberg graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Marenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Ellen Marenberg MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie E. Marenberg practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Marenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marjorie Marenberg practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Kennett Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Kennett Square Internists and Kennett Square Geriatric Doctors.