Dr. Marjorie Merod Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marjorie Merod?

January 19th, 2017

Awful Doctor

First GYN doctor I went to and she was awful. Had a bad pap smear and she did cryrosurgy. The most painful thing I ever been through in my life (she stated it was painless and no anesthesia was needed). Then went if for my annual exam and she made me talk to her about my concerns wrapped in a paper towel. I was totally and completely humiliated. When I tried to talk about my concerns she was totally dismissive and then became defensive. Worst doctor I have ever been too.

February 9th, 2015

long time patient

This is not a big practice with lots of doctors. Dr. Merod practices on her own, gynecology only - no obstetrics. She spends time with me, she does not employ a nurse - she does it all. If you want a doctor who spends time with you and gets to know you, Dr. Merod is the one. Always professional, gentle.

July 29th, 2011

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Merod. She made me feel at ease and was easy to talk to.

October 25th, 2010

Poor billing office

I must say that the actual visit was wonderful once I got past my long wait. But the after effects have been horrible. My request to use Quest labs was ignored and I was hit with a $300 lab bill and it took over 9 months to file my ins. Then they tried to bill me the difference between what they charged and what my insurance paid. By sending me to collections! Don't go here, go to someone who knows how to bill.

December 30th, 2014