A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Otto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Otto, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Otto graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Otto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Carol Otto MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie C. Otto practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Otto has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjorie Otto practices Anesthesiology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Anesthesiologists.